Thursday, September 01, 2005

more vacation pictures






Here are some more vacation pictures. We are trying to get settled back into the swing of things with school. It isn't easy for both of us to be going to school, and taking care of Allison. Anyway, enough blabbing... you probably only came to this site for the pictures anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah! More pictures! Thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule to post these. I love seeing them. They really touch my heart. :) Looks like you had a great time.

Much love,
Mom

Joanna said...

YAY! I was so glad to see more pictures (I keep checking back). If you have more bring them on a disk this weekend so we can see them.

Love ya!
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Oh!! Such precious pictures.
Mama is feeling so much better. Words can never be enough to tell you what JOY you have broiught to all of us and me . Love grandma arilyn