




Well, It's that time of year again. Our little pumpkin dressin up like a pumpkin. We decided that the bumble-bee outfit that Laura was sewing would have to wait, because she's got a lot going on this week. Annalise, our next door neighbor was going to be a pumpkin, so we decided that they would be matching this halloween, since it will be their last halloween together as friends. So here are a few pictures. We also carved our pumpkins for Family Home Evening. It was really fun. I got to carve Alli's 33 pound pumpkin, and Laura carved our 12 pound family pumpkin. Laura hasn't finished yet, but she is carving a penguin into her pumpkin. I carved a shocked face into mine. We had fun!
3 comments:
Yay! New pictures of Alli! And such cute ones, too. Oh my, how she has grown since this time last year when I spent time with you and we took all those pictures of her as a pumpkin. Wish I could be there this year, too. :)
Love, Mom
what cute photos.....thanks for sharing them with us...was the pumpkin you carved, Jed, freehand?....love, Dad
CUTE! What a cute little pumpkin. I looked all over for a pumpkin costume for Gabers - but with Walmart being our only option in Cedar City - we were out of luck.
Give Alli a big pumpkin sized hug for us :)
Love,
Joanna, Cory and Gabe
Post a Comment