Friday, October 28, 2005

Singing in my sleep

A couple nights ago jed had a entertaining experience with me. He woke up to me humming or singing or something like that. He asked me if I was awake, ...no reply. He assumed i wasn't and took the opportunity to see what he could get me to do or say..
"What are you doing Laura?"
"I'm Practicing"
"For what?"
"For church tommorow"
"There's no church on Wensdays"
"I'm practicing for stake conference tommorow, mom is accompanying me on the piano and hannah is playing her flute."
"Oh, can you sing for me?"
"hmmmmmm, oh I can't get it"
"can I help you?"
"I need Almonds"
"We don't have any almonds, can you settle for some other kind of nut?"
"Almonds I NEED Almonds"
"Do you really think almonds are going to help you sing better?"
"Almonds..."
Well, that was the end of the sleep talking, alli woke me up with her crying after I said Almonds, jed said I got up, and he had to check if I was still asleep, and I said I was awake and started talking in a totally different voice. Well, i'm sure Jed didn't want to wake up at four in the morning but at least he got to have some fun. I thought I would put this on here, because it might give you all a good laugh.
love ya'll

1 comment:

Joanna said...

He-he! I can totally relate to that - we've had similar type conversations at our house in the middle of the night. :)

Something fun to look back on and giggle!