this orange is quite a story. Alli LOVES oranges. Laura gave her one with the peel on yesterday, not thinking that she'd be able to figure out how to get through the skin. It calmed her down, and she took the orange and was playing with it. We sort of lost track of what she was doing, because she went into her bedroom to play. She does that a lot, so we weren't worried. We forgot completely about the orange. When we came into the room much later, we were suprised to see that not only had she got through the peel of the orange, but then succeeded to suck out about a fourth of the insides of the orange through a small hole a little smaller than a quarter. She was persistent in getting that orange out! I just can't figure out how it is that she got so much of the orange out of so small a hole! She keeps us on our toes.
One day, Laura was getting ready for the day, and putting on her makeup. Alli likes to watch Laura do this, but on this particular day, she decided to try on some makeup of her own. She took the toothpaste tube while Laura was not looking, and used it as foundation, rubbing it all over her face. So, if you ever run out of foundation, we've found that toothpaste is not a bad alternative, and it leaves you smelling nice and minty as well!
Alli is normally not crazy like these two stories, but she definitely keeps us happy and smiling 24/7
4 comments:
Alicia used to retrieve pickles from Brian's plate and she would suck on them all morning and then just drop it wherever she was, so you'd be walking through the house and squish - pickle foot.
I love the pictures where Laura and Alli are both smiling the same. What a cute baby.
Ok, this cracks me up. Kids can be so determined - it's funny. I remember when Taylor Rhien put green peppers in his dresser drawer - this kind of reminded me of this.
Well at least she's eating oranges rather than chocolate, or other unhealthy stuff.
:)
Oh - and thanks for the toothpaste tip. The funny thing is that one of my YW told me the other day that if you have a cold sore to put mint toothpaste on it and it will go away....I hadn't ever heard that, but I guess that she and Alli went to the same beauty school :)
Holy crap, funny stories yay.
That aside you 2 shouldn't be surprised about anything she does anymore.
If theres anything I know about my little sister is that she comes from a very determined/stubborn and intelligent stock. Which partially explains(she's smart..not to say anything about Jeds' looks, I'm sure hes a very pretty man) her husband.
I don't know him as well but he is very SMART in an understated way, probably why Alli gets/sneaks away with stuff. YAY ALLI May your citrus be plentiful
The big Bro....Nameless wonder
Post a Comment