
I'm back from NYC! I had a great time there, and really learned a lot about myself over the week that I was gone. The trip was worth the time and money that was spent. I am so glad to be home with my family now. I realized that no matter what I achieve in life, that if I don't succeed in my home as a father and husband, that I will not be truly happy. I'm not sure if I would live in NYC or not yet, but I am sure that for now, that the country life is more enjoyable to me.
I'll post a lot of pictures later.
Love JED
2 comments:
Welcome home! I know that Laura and Alli were no doubt excited to see you, too. :) Good thing you got out of there while you still could. It has been snowing SO hard on the East coast last night and today. We hope you had a great time and that it isn't too tough settling back in to classes tomorrow. :)
Love, Mom
I can't wait to hear and see all about your trip! I hope that you had an enjoyable time - but I know it's always good to be HOME (speaking from experience right now....)
I hope you made some good connections, and learned more about the business. I know I couldn't live in a city that big (We were driving through the wasatch front this morning and I was complaining about how busy it was).
Love ya!
Joanna
Post a Comment