




We don't really keep track of when we put more stuff on the blog, but when we don't put anything up for a while, we get e-mails requesting for us to post more pictures of Alli. We know that is the only reason you check our blog anyway, but we are ok with that, because she is a cutie. These pictures are of Alli counting. She hasn't really gotten the hang of how to count well yet, but she likes trying. She really likes the number two, doesn't understand the number one, and she knows that after the number 2 comes something exciting. So when she counts to three, it sounds like , "two, two, Weeeeeeee" She sticks her fingers out, because she knows that it has something to do with counting. Laura just told me that recently she has discovered the number 3, but still has a problem with the number one. She is our little angel. We love her so much!
3 comments:
Yay! New pictures! You are right. We love to come here to see new pictures of Alli. But, you know what? We also love to see pictures of Laura and Jed. We just love to see little glimpses into your lives. Thanks for sharing these. I can't believe Alli's hair. It is growing so quickly. I love her little pixie smile, too.
Love, Mom Rhien
Every time you do post pics of Alli her hair like doubles in length - it's gorgeous! And I'm sorry I'm guilty of emailing to request more pictures. It's just hard to be far away and not get to see you guys enough.
Love you!
Wow! Not only does Alli's hair surprise me because it is so long and beautifully curly, but I haven't seen Laura since the summer after Alli was born... you look gorgeous!!! And your hair is different too... I like it a lot - and the dress too. :)
Post a Comment