Thanks for all the advice, it really helped. I usually exercise while Alli is asleep and then I get ready and clean, but while I was exercising I came up with something I really wanted to do. Jed's going to help me. I have a good list, but I'll let you guys know what it is when it gets closer to being done. You'll see one of them up on the blog soon, have a wonderful day.
love ,
Laura
3 comments:
It will be fun to see what you come up with!
Love,
Mom
I'm excited too to see what you come up with.
Love ya!
Joanna
Hey I hope the new gig rocks out w/its --------
ok never mind you'd do well with following Hannah's advice to her children if Uncle Jacob approves DON'T DO IT
No I'm serious about that, no sense in somebody repeating the mistakes of the past
Either way the new deal is gonna be cool I'm sure
Rock on Lil sis
"Oh you didn't know?"
Post a Comment