Saturday, May 20, 2006

more pics





Ok, so I lied... most of those pictures were not of Dallas, it was the trip down to Dallas.

We'll get more pictures of Dallas up as soon as we can.

Here are a few more pictures, not really of our apartment, or the area, but they'll have to do for now until I find my own camera.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Wish I could give that little cutie a great big kiss. Have a blast in the pool!

The Rhiens said...

Ahhhh! I love those pictures of our little Allison! It was so fun to have you all here last week. I bet that she is enjoying the pool. In fact, I bet you all will with that Texas-sized heat and humidity. It looks like you all have a fun life carved out for yourselves for the next several months. We wish you continued good luck with your internship and eventual job search.

It looks lush and green there. I bet Alli loves all the wildlife.

Love, Mom