
I was at work, and a really great photographer was there shooting all the employees for our new website. He wanted me to get some shots as well, and I wasn't feeling really photogenic. Laura was there, because they were taking us out to lunch to welcome me to the company- and he shot some pictures of us together. We really like this picture he took of us, and the second picture is of all the people who work at Peterson Ray and Company. They are very nice, and I enjoy working with them immensely.
6 comments:
I LOVE this shot of the two of you! It is great of both of you. You both look very happy and relaxed. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Love, Mom
Look at the joy you 2 have in this picture - I love it! I agre with mom - you look happy and relaxed.
Love,
Joanna
What a great picture of the 2 of you. You look just as in love as you did in your engagement photos. How fun. We love you. Love, Aunt Charlotte
That's such a great picture! You can tell it was taken by a professional. It seems like you are really enjoying it in Texas- I'm so glad! I love looking at your blog-
Love
Liz
I love the picture of the two of you. Love you so much.
Love Granda Marilyn
You're hot - Paul
Post a Comment