Alli likes to have tummy time with the newborn. We all get on our tummies and have a grand ol' time! She also likes to give toys to the baby and she is extremely gentle, doesn't show too many signs of being jealous, that I have her.
How sweet to see her enjoying the baby. I bet it is fun for her to have some other children to enjoy. I am glad that you are enjoying your work, too. :)
I was going to comment on the sparkle in Alli's eyes, but your mom already did. She looks like she is enjoying the other kids. I love the photos with the sun glasses, too. Looked like they had just jetted in from the coast for lunch. Love you guys, Aunt Charlotte
5 comments:
How sweet to see her enjoying the baby. I bet it is fun for her to have some other children to enjoy. I am glad that you are enjoying your work, too. :)
Love, Mom Rhien
Whoa! Allison's eyes are so bright in the first pic. Such sweet shots.
Love, Mom Rhien
Alli looks like she loves all of this. I'm glad it is going so well for all of you. I enjoyed chatting with you this morning.
Love ya!
Joanna
I was going to comment on the sparkle in Alli's eyes, but your mom already did. She looks like she is enjoying the other kids. I love the photos with the sun glasses, too. Looked like they had just jetted in from the coast for lunch. Love you guys, Aunt Charlotte
Send more pictures of Ali!
We miss you, but we miss her more (if that doesn't hurt your feelings too much)
Post a Comment