Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to you Baby-





Well, I'm 2 now...
I had a Stellar Party, where I had 4 friends over. We had the party at the place where my mom works as a nanny, and it was a pool party. We all went swimming, and ate cake, and jumped in a big inflatable jungle gym. Actually I didn't want any cake this year even though my mom went to all the trouble of making one, I just went for the healthy snacks, and avoided the sugary ones. It was fun to open presents and I liked it when everyone sang to me. I think being 2 is going to be great! Mommy bought toy microphones for party favors, so when we were all done playing, we sang kareoke "twinkle twinkle little star" over and over and over. It was the most fun I've had in years... I peed my pants it was so fun!

1 comment:

The Rhiens said...

Ahhhhhh! Hope your birthday was a happy one. It looks like you had lots of fun! I wish we could have been there to help you celebrate.

Love, Nana and Papa