We went to the Zoo a few times, and I like seeing the monkeys the best. They are always my favorites. I also liked the ant-eaters, and I love making the sounds that the zoo animals make. Mom and Dad weren't just teaching me those sounds for nothing... now I can communicate better at the zoo.
One day we went to White Rock Lake, and saw some ducks and cool birds there.
We also went to the Aquarium one Saturday, and I saw Nemo, sharks, and some really BIG fish that are bigger than ME! I think one of Daddy and Mommy's favorite activities was when we went to the Nasher Sculpture Garden one night. We saw lots of fun sculptures. Dad and Mom say that since it's SO hot, we don't need too many pictures of us sweating our brains out... so we only have a few pictures to show for the blog.
Here are some pictures of the sculpture garden. Two of the photos show a cool statue that is a crooked flagpole that had people walking up it... it was funny. Mommy is pointing to the state of Wisconsin in a statue that had 50 states stacked up on top of each other. This summer sure is FUN!




No comments:
Post a Comment