Alli's love for coloring is getting bigger; If I ever need her to stop what she is doing, because of a mess or whatever else, all I have to say is, "Do you want to color?" She especially likes markers, but we try to keep those away from her; AT the place where I nanny they have those safe markers. They have a coloring book and coloring paper that is special paper and then when Alli draws with these markers, they only show up on the paper, and not everthing else. That's one of her favorite toys here at where I nanny (I'm there now, that's why there are no pics) SHe is pretty good at coloring things in now, and she's very excited about it too. Well sorry this is so short, I'm being called; I'll add a picture later of some of her drawings,
laura
2 comments:
Can't wait to see her artwork! We are excited to see you soon.
Love, Nana and Papa Rhien
Ok, so do you find that Alli's hair is more controllable when it gets longer? I just keep hoping Emeline's will start to grow down instead of strait out... we'll see! Alli is a doll- I really think the curly girlies would have fun together! We've gotta plan something!
Post a Comment