




The hike was great. I personally, learned a ton from it. I know that Jed talked about me being in shape and stuff, but really I wasn't and I struggled the whole way; I really love endurance stuff, I had to remember what I learned in cross country. I was going quite slow; Jed was the fast one. The only thing different is that I took 30-second to 6-second breaks, and walked quite slow; we would pick a tree to focus on and made it to that point and then, picked another point and reached it, at times, There was so much fog we could barely see two feet in front of us, so we put one foot in front of the other, which ended up being most of the hike. It's a lot like life. I've found myself many times in a fog, and all I can do it put one foot in front of the other. It was wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment