





Here Alli is being a kid basically, building "a temple" and "a pig house" and a "tower" Then with more excitement then ever, pushing them down. She is really quite good at building with these blocks, which were Jed and I's gift to her last Christmas. She is also singing, covering her eyes and saying "where's alli, I don't knoow!!" Then cheerfully giggling. She's wearing her really cool dora PJ's from Joanna, She somehow get really hyper when she wears them! Not exactly what we are going for when we want to put her to bed, but it's cute and I doubt she'd let us change her clothes anyway!
3 comments:
How fun to log on and find all these fun new pictures on your blog. I love these Dora PJ pics. She just looks so happy and so adoreable. Thanks for updating us....it is so fun to watch the grandkids grow!
Love, Nana and Papa Rhien
She looks so grown up in these pictures! I guess she really is pretty grown up huh?
I'm glad she likes the jammies - sorry they wind her up though....
What a cutie and sweetheart. Whish I cold E=Mail myself to you so I could hug her and both of you too. Love Gradnma Marilyn
Post a Comment