


A few weeks ago It down poored on a warm saturday morning. Alli loved watching the rain and when it calmed down a bit, Jed let her go puddle jumping. She was soaked, but completely loving it. It was so wonderful to watch Alli be so carefree, Dad and Mom weren't just spectators, we joined in the fun, but no cool pictures of us this time, none of them turned out. It's very important to take opportunities to bask in the beautiful joys God's sends us, be it splashing in the rain, relaxing while listening to the thunder, making snow angels, star-gazing, etc.
3 comments:
This looks so fun! I still like to play in the rain occasionally.
Nana and Papa
I agree - we need to take advantage of those special moments to enjoy the blessings we've been given!
Playing in the rain looked like a blast!
Joanna
I really do need to follow in your footsteps and go outside to play in the rain. We're getting tons of it!
Post a Comment