




Well I am not going to show the gazillion pictures I took of Laura, just a few entertaining and beautiful ones. We went to a fancy black tie gala dinner for a non-profit organization I did some free designs for. We ate very very fancy food. They had so many different forks and spoons and knives. I was glad I knew what to do with them all. The food was delishous! I'll write about that later though.
Poppers, Laura's Dad, wanted pictures of Laura smelling flowers, which is always a funny picture, so we thought instead of making a bunch of funny pictures with her nose stuck in a rose or something, we'd have a little fun. Laura can do some pretty crazy distortions to her face when she wants to. I think I had the most gorgeous date there at the gala, even if she didn't have 20 carat diamond earings. It was fun to dress up nice, and eat fancy food and pretend to have inherited a huge fortune. Everyone there seemed to be quite well off, or influential. Laura sat next to a prominent religious leader in Dallas, and we were a stone's throw away from Harriet Miers (the guest of honor- for those of you who don't know who she is, she is George Bush's friend and lawyer who was almost appointed to the supreme court).
I love my wife so much. She was all dressed up in her evening gown, and looked stunning! She is very wonderful, and she gets prettier every day to me.
1 comment:
Such pretty pics! It sounds like you guys had fun getting all dressed up for the big dinner gala. You look great, Laura!
Post a Comment