



Our new computer has a webcam attached to the screen that also can take pictures of you while you are in front of the screen. It also has funny special effects that make your face look distorted. Laura and I found this feature one day, and had a blast making funny faces at the computer. I've loaded some of the funnier ones up here to give you all a good laugh.
I'll post another one with Alli's funny faces. She LOVED posing for funny face pictures!
-Jed
2 comments:
Wow, you guys... that's pretty freaky! :) You're still a cute family, though. I want to make my face like that! I wonder if our webcam can do it...
LoveLiz
Funny stuff...we (Paul, Nicole, Morgan, Julia and I)had fun doing this at the BYU-I bookstore last summer when Morgan and Julia and I went up there for their EFY. I guess we are all easily entertained. :)
Love, Mom Rhien
Post a Comment