Sunday, February 04, 2007

new computer!


We got a new computer that will help me get my graphic design work done if I need to work at home at all. Our old computer worked ok, but it started to get so slow that I couldn't get any work done that required much memory on the computer. Our new computer has a web camera installed in the top of it, so we can webchat with family. It is nice to have a working computer again!

The whole computer is in the screen. It's amazing how small computers are becoming.

2 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Woo-hoo! I bet you're having fun playing with this new purchase! I hope it helps a lot for work.

Love, Mom and Dad

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

Lucky!!!

We had a great time talking to you over your new computer and look forward to getting a webcam ourselves, so that Alli can see us too.

Love, Paul & Nicole