Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Farmers Market!




Laura, Alli, her friend Lauren and her two sons Anders and Hyrum (Anders is the same age as Alli) went to the farmer's market this week. It was fun for all the kids to sample the different fruits as the farmers were all very friendly. One farmer gave Alli a baby size banana, Alli really liked that.

We got lots of freshly-picked produce for cheap. We got really really yummy strawberries, canteloupe, lettuce, and other produce.

I think we'll have to go there again some time soon, especially when more things are in season!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yum! YUM! YUM! This kind of a thing is one reason I'd love to live in a bigger city! A farmer's market here is like 3 tomatoes and a huge pile of zuchinni....So take advantage of the tasty and healthy treats!

The Rhiens said...

Oh man! I wish we had a place like that here!!!! I agree with Joanna. I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Love, Mom Rhien