Monday, April 30, 2007

Alli and Taylor

This is Alli and one of her best friends, Taylor. He is a really fun and smart kid. I didn't coax any hand-holding by the way, I am not one of those moms. Taylor asked to hold Alli's hand while we were by the lake. They spoke about really important things like,
(Alli) "When you fall down, and get a scratchy, I get UP and Walk it off"
(Taylor) "ohh. Yup.... Look, Ducks they go Quack, Quack Quack Quack.. (and againg and again)"
(Alli) " If I Obey the Mommy, I get Gems and when the Jar is full, I can get a treat. You like treat"
(T) " Where? [pretends to eat] Yum" "If I go potty, I get a treat."
(A)" Wanna obey the Mommy? Is a good idea? Ya? Get a treat? Makes me happy. Ya. ...It's a good idea?"
(T) "Ya, that sounds good. hmmm. " pause, gets this look, like 'What is the silliest thing I could do to get people laughing?'
start's wiggling, "waka waka waka..."
Then alli begins to say her two favorite phrases, because they are OBVIOUSLY really fun to say.
"Wakadoodle!" (laugh for several minutes together) "Da Bibbady.....Da Bobady....da BOOOOOO!" Continues to laugh uncontrollably, and quite contagiously for several minutes. And the intellecutal conversation continues all the way home.

No comments: