Wednesday, April 18, 2007






I didn't write much about our Arkansas trip, well Jed did a little. One of our big projects was painting Annaleise's room. I didn't get a picture of the final look, and the color doesn't look like the one we painted it, in the pictures. We had fun. Melissa's husband, Pedro, entertained the kids on the swings while we painted. We had fun, along with paint wars, running, swinging, skipbo , movies, shopping, and just enjoying being with good friends. I HAVE to mention that Melissa is the most amazing skipbo player EVER. I had yet to see her lose. So of course we play all the time. We played five times that week, and I won three of those. So naturally, I have to boast . Not that it requires too much skill, except, I am sure that Melissa has some magic skill, because you just don't go undefeated that long without having the gift of skipbo!! (: I just want to see Melissa play agianst Paul someday! Ok, most of you probably wouldn't find this humorous, kind of an inside joke, I guess.

The other picture is a picture of Alli's personalized stretch that she invented when stretching with me. I think it is supposed to stretch hamstrings, neck, possibly the buttocks. Try it Paul, if nothing else, you'll feel like a toddler again! (:

1 comment:

The Rhiens said...

I'm not sure I could ever get out of a stretch like that one.

Painting is not my favorite activity, but you guys make it look fun.

Mom and Dad Rhien