It is gorgeous! We'll have to go see it when we come next week...cause, yup, we're doing just that. Coming to see you over Memorial Day weekend. We got our tickets yesterday. Yay! Should be fun!
I was just thinking, "Darn, I wish we were coming to visit with mom, dad, and Julia".....Wish that was possible, because besides wanting to see you guys (which we really do!) - we would LOVE spending time at the Arboretum! Glad you're enjoying it!
2 comments:
It is gorgeous! We'll have to go see it when we come next week...cause, yup, we're doing just that. Coming to see you over Memorial Day weekend. We got our tickets yesterday. Yay! Should be fun!
Love, Mom, Dad and Julia
I was just thinking, "Darn, I wish we were coming to visit with mom, dad, and Julia".....Wish that was possible, because besides wanting to see you guys (which we really do!) - we would LOVE spending time at the Arboretum! Glad you're enjoying it!
Love, Joanna, Cory and Gabe
Post a Comment