Oh my goodness! I just noticed that there is an armadillo in the corner of the fish pic.! Hooray for armadillos!Love, Mom
Dear Laura,I am so glad that you guys got the pass for the arboretum! It's definintely a wonderful gift for MOther's day!I want to wish you a wonderful mother's day and HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!
Mom - I noticed the armadillow in the picture too. In fact, I noticed that before the fish....you've trained me well to spot those darn things :)
Just in case anyone was wondering, the armadillo that my mom is so excited about in this picture is just a statue. A cool statue.I've yet to see a real live armadillo here in Texas.-Jed
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I just noticed that there is an armadillo in the corner of the fish pic.! Hooray for armadillos!
Love, Mom
Dear Laura,
I am so glad that you guys got the pass for the arboretum! It's definintely a wonderful gift for MOther's day!
I want to wish you a wonderful mother's day and HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!
Mom - I noticed the armadillow in the picture too. In fact, I noticed that before the fish....you've trained me well to spot those darn things :)
Just in case anyone was wondering, the armadillo that my mom is so excited about in this picture is just a statue. A cool statue.
I've yet to see a real live armadillo here in Texas.
-Jed
Post a Comment