Sunday, June 10, 2007

Family Photos







We went out to the desert to get some cool photos next to the cacti. I don't know quite what we were thinking, almost everyone was in sandals, and there were 6 children (2 one year olds, three 3 year olds, and one 5 year old). Toddlers and cacti don't mix. Max basically sat on a cactus, lucky for him he had a pull-up on that took most of the needles.

Hopefully some of the photos worked out. I'm not too good with a camera timer and a tripod, so the full family pictures turned out a little silly. Oh well.

3 comments:

Vudochki said...

I love this picture of you guys with the cactus. Allison's boots are adorable! We miss you guys so much. I can't believe it's been over a year. We love you! Jessica, Dan, Mckenzie and babybaby

Lauren said...

what a great fam pic of you guys!

The Rhiens said...

It is amazing to me to see how much all your families have grown since we saw them last. Crazy stuff! Looks like you all had a fun time.

Mom Rhien