Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mom the Armadillo :)


It was fun to have Mom and Dad and Julia come to Dallas for the weekend a few weekends back. We didn't get many pictures before our camera died. Luckily, we managed to get this wonderful photo of mom posing like an armadillo. Hope you all enjoy- :) Sorry mom.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I am laughing my head off right now (not always a good thing for a very pregnant woman....)

This picture is hilarious! But even funnier was Cory's reaction when I called him in from the other room to look at it. I said, "You've got to see this picture - it's my mom pretending to be an armadillo! She's going to love the picture they posted"

He looked at the picture and in a totally serious voice said, "She should have tried being the other one...."

Thanks for the laugh!

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

This is about the best picture I've seen in forever!! I love this, the look on her face is so perfect, totally hilarious! Love you! Alicia :)

The Rhiens said...

WOW! Just wow! I can't think of anything to say in my own defense.

Mom