Monday, August 06, 2007

Barnum and Baileys Circus






Alli spent a night out with dad at the circus this past week. After each act she would tell me what she saw. It was real cute. "Dad, I saw scary tigers", or "Dad,I saw six huge huge elephants", and "Dad, I saw flying ladies" and "Dad, I saw really fast motorcycles and silly messy clowns". I think my favorite part was just watching Alli's eyes get real big when she saw the strong man Hercules, and she said, "Dad, he's bigger than YOU!!!!" I think that was probably good, because Hercules had to lay down while a jeep ran over his belly, and have a canon ball shot at him :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time ! Thanks for sharing .She is growing up so much. Such a happy spirit. Love Grandma Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Jed, i thought you could take a cannon ball to the stomach! He! He!
Hannah

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

HOW FUN!!! You can tell by the look on her face she had a great time. They could use that picture as their poster for "have a great time at the circus". Love, Charlotte

Joanna said...

How fun. Wish we could have been there with you - Gabe would have LOVED it!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Love you!