


I know this is a little late, but here are some more pictures of my wisconsin trip. Allison and I were able to go with Grandma to the Wisconsin State fair. The Milk was definately the highlight. There was this place that you could buy flavored milk for a quarter. They were big glasses too! It was the best milk ever. They had rootbeer (which tasted like a rootbeer float and was SOOOOOO good), Berries and cream (which also was a huge hit), chocolate, and and a ton of other flavors, even mocha, which of course, we didn't have.
We also saw a juggler, and a parade. We saw a ton of baby animals. The pictures I have of them are pretty bad though, sorry. These piglets could fit in your hand, and the chicks were even smaller. Allison really liked those. I really wanted to see the pig races, but we just barely missed them. oh well. Of course there was TONS of the most fattening food there for the mere price of an arm and a leg. I figured I had lived in Wisconsin long enough, I could do without. Besides, I ate frozen custard (for those of you unfamiliar, it's like the creamiest most amazingest ice cream ever) almost every day for the two weeks we were there. There were a billion bands and venders. Allison liked it. We were able to ride on a bus to get there. Allison really likes busses. she's been on one a few times with Jed, this was the first time she's been on one with me.
We had a BLAST!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Alli is getting so big! And now that you mention it, frozen custard sounds really good, maybe I'll go get one today...
Cute pictures or Alli and the baby animals. Looks like it was a fun fair, I wish Alaska had a better fair, with cooler stuff like that. Ours is a little on the lame side. :) Oh well, gotta go with what we have I guess. I also love the post about the raisin dancing. So cute! Love you guys. Alicia
oops, I meant of Alli and the animals, not or. :)
It looks like you had so much fun at the fair, Alli! Julia and I went to the fair here last month, too. We saw lots of animals, too. The baby piggies were our favorites. But, we didn't get any yummy milk. :( I am glad that you got to have fun with Grandma Cheree.
With Love,
Nana and Papa
Woops! I spelled Cherie wrong. I realized it right away, but it wouldn't let me edit it.
By the way, Alli, your hair looks so pretty in those pictures. And I really like your watermelon dress.
Nana
Post a Comment