Monday, September 24, 2007

Victory for Flavor!!


Allison has a victory dance. It is how she expresses her pleasure. I really have never seen someone have so much enthusiasm for things as simple as raisens. For instance, today Allison and I were snacking on raisens. We took turns eating one. Allison would eat one or two raisens, then get this euphoric smile on her face, raise her hands in the air, and jumps up and down repeatedly over and over again (and I mean this could go on for minutes) without making a single noise. Then she'll casually say, "that was good." and reach in the container for more raisens to be followed by yet another victory dance. Hurray for raisens!

p.s. This picture is not of her dance, unfortunately, but her dress-ups are cool, eh?

4 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Love the outfit!

Liz said...

Aah, the PINK! When are these two little girls finally going to get to play dress-up together?

Anonymous said...

Ahh, We should all get so much pleasure from the simple things in life. What a cutie! Uncle Brian

The Rhiens said...

Hooray for raisins! Hooray for flavor! Hooray for Alli!

Nana and Papa