Last week we had a combined Family Home Evening with our friends, the Stevens family. The lesson was on Peacemakers. We all memorized a scripture: "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God." Allison was so excited to have memorized another scripture that she said it over and over again all the way home, "Blessed are the ponies, for day are all da childwens" She was a bit bummed when she realized she had it mostly wrong, but A+ for effort Alli.
4 comments:
Oh, how cute! Blessed are the ponys, I love it! Uncle Brian
Way to go Alli! Keep at it, and those ponies are so lucky to have you keeping them blessed.
Love ya
Melissa
One day when Aunt Sandra was about five i looked out the dinning room window and she had a dish towel up blowing in the wind over her head. When she got back in I said "You looked like superman. " She said "No. We were playing Holy Ghost and I was chasing the kids." Children are wonderful aren't they. Its good to record thse precious moments!
Love Grandma Marilyn
A. I love ponies, too.
B. I just barely saw your comment on my blog, Jed- and I have several things to say...
C. NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTING! I didn't know Laura was pregnant! Congratulations! When are you due? How is it going? That is awesome!
D. I would LOVE for you guys to come out this way to visit sometime! That would be so fun!
Okay, that's all. :)
Love
Liz
Post a Comment