My favorite part of this clip is that there is this brake in the parade, and then nothing....nothing....and then really slowly are the three youngest, with Alli at the end (who started in the middle---this is the opening parade, not the one I was talking about on an earlier post--). Plus, it was not seen in the video, but alli was having too much fun being distracted with everything and had to run to catch up.
i AM SO JEALOUS. What a great fair - I'm a big rodeo fan, you know, coming from Pendleton. I can tell you that looked like some mighty fine cowgirl work. I wouldn't worry about her being last in the parade - at a real rodeo - everybody knows the person that won is the last one to ride around the arena waving.
You guys do such a great job giving her such fun and intersting experiences. Thanks for sharing with us. Love, Aunt Charlotte
What a sweet little cowgirl! The rodeo queen brings up the rear of the parade. :) Have mom and dad give you a big Halloween hug from Nana and Papa Rhien!
2 comments:
i AM SO JEALOUS. What a great fair - I'm a big rodeo fan, you know, coming from Pendleton. I can tell you that looked like some mighty fine cowgirl work. I wouldn't worry about her being last in the parade - at a real rodeo - everybody knows the person that won is the last one to ride around the arena waving.
You guys do such a great job giving her such fun and intersting experiences. Thanks for sharing with us. Love, Aunt Charlotte
What a sweet little cowgirl! The rodeo queen brings up the rear of the parade. :) Have mom and dad give you a big Halloween hug from Nana and Papa Rhien!
Post a Comment