Alli was a Cat for Haloween this year (and also she was a ladybug for a different halloween carnival that we went to tonight with some friends)
Also, as a tradition, we've kept up with the fun pumpkins... This year we carved Tanger (mom and dad's Daschund for those who don't know Tanger), and a spiderweb. They were a lot of fun to carve.
Happy Halloween to all!
8 comments:
Jed - your pumpkin is amazing! We read on Facebook that you stayed up past midnight working on it and thought "no pumpkin is worth losing sleep over" but then we looked at your blog and both of your pumpkins are masterpieces! We are in awe!
-P. & N. & T.
We love your pumpkins! You did a great job. We've been married over 4 years and we've never carved pumpkins together. I think your tradition is a great idea! Love, Jessica, Dan, Mckenzie and Babybaby
Your pumpkins are fantastic. I am totally in awe. Great JOB - Love, Aunt Charlotte
You're crazy! (Though I'd expect nothing less from you...) Those are incredible! Puts my little triangle eyes toothy grin pumpkin to shame. :)
Wow. I have never actually KNOWN someone who could carve pumpkins like that--I always think its just one of those Martha things. I am so impressed. You rock, Jed!
Love, Sandra
Laura and Jed, your pumpkins are truly amazing! Jed, your likeness of Tanger is incredible. I tried to show it to her last night, but she has a hard time "seeing" things on the computer screen. But, if she could, I know she'd be impressed. And Laura, your spider and web are pretty amazing, too! We didn't even carve our pumpkin this year. It is still sitting over by the door. Looks like you had a fun Halloween.
Love, Mom and Dad
Laura-
I love the pumpkin with the spiderweb... that looks SO difficult to carve! You rock!
Oh my goodness! You guys ROCK! Someday you'll need to give me pumpkin carving lessons. For now I'm afraid that I'm going to have to put pumpkin carving into the category of things I stink at (other things in there are cake decorating and doing little girl's hair....)
You're pretty awesome though - good job!
Post a Comment