Allison had fun at the Church Halloween party. She got a pretty crazy sugar high, won three cupcakes and a real cake, had cotton candy, and some lovely stickers! She ran up to me after the trunk or treat and showed me all the candy she got. It was SOOOO cute. But you'll all have to just imagine it, because when I tried to ask her to repeat it, I just got the sugar high response (rapid jumping). Woah!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Alli ! You are a sweet treat. I bet you can do a trick too.Love Grand Marilyn
3 comments:
Dear Alli ! You are a sweet treat. I bet you can do a trick too.Love Grand Marilyn
So cute - looks like she was having fun. I love these videos - they're so great. Thanks so much for sharing! Love you! Alicia and Justin
If you can't let your kids get a suger high on Halloween, when can you do it?
Post a Comment