Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Pics




We got some Christmas pictures taken as a family tonight at a photographers here in town. Every year they have a photo party for all the graphic designers in town to try and promote their photo studio for projects. It's nice because we get a free photo shoot for our family at a very cool studio. I'm having trouble uploading these photos, so I'll try more later... for tonight, these three will have to do.

7 comments:

Vudochki said...

I LOVE these pictures! You are such a beautiful family! When are you guys coming to ARIZONA!?! We miss you so much! Love, Wood Family

Our son Kade said...

These are great pictures! I love the one of Alli in the middle, what a cute cute pictures. It was great to meet her in person, and get to spend time with you all! Love Alicia and Justin

Familia Morales said...

You all look so cute! What beautiful pictures. Miss you all.

Love
Melissa

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

these are such great pictures - we had our big Nutcracker art faire this weekend and this lady was selling "fairy outfits" - they came complete with a silk overdress, a velvet under dress, wings, a crown, and fancy ribbons and a purse that matched the overdress. We SOOOOOOOOO wanted to get one for Allison - they just looked like her personality, but they were $255.00, so we just sighed and walked away. But we were thinking of her. Love you guys, Aunt Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Alli has such a cute and vivid personality showing through--such a great combination of spunk and joy. Blessings to you all, Sandra

Sammy said...

Aww those are great family pics!!

LRM said...

I love being able to see your pictures. They are great.