
(click on the photos to view an enlarged image)
and here's a few more pictures of the baby...

Cute, isn't she... oops I let it slip.
most of you guessed wrong. Alli was right. She knew all along that it was a baby sister in her Mommy's belly. We couldn't be more thrilled! Alli is VERY glad because she wanted a little sister more than anything else. I love watching the babies little four chamber heart beating, and looking at the cute little spine... the well formed feet and hands wiggling around, and the beautiful side profile of our little girl. We really had a great day today.
14 comments:
She is already really beautiful. It's weird because I've never really been able to see babies in Sonograms, but there she is and you can tell she is really pretty. YAY> I'm glad I guessed wrong. LOVE YOU GUYS - Aunt Charlotte
so weird that we were all wrong.
oh well. we're excited too.
can't wait to see you.
love - P.
I love little ultrasound pix! She is just beautiful! :) What a miracle life is. Congratulations!!!
That's awesome. Good for you, Alli!
You two are going to be great friends. Congratulations!
haha, sweet, I was right! (Or I guessed right...) at any rate, congratulations! Alli will love having a little sister!
tHANKS FOR SHARING THIS BIG NEWS.
And congratulations. So she will be born in what, like April?
Love you all, Sandra
i always knew you'd have a bunch of girls... congratulations! i'm way excited for you!
i'm so excited that your family is adding another little girl! Having two girls is awesome! Congrats. We miss you guys! When are you coming to Arizona???
Oh, congrats you guys! That's so exciting!
Congrats, guys! She's beautiful already. :) Looking forward to seeing you really soon!
Love, Mom, Dad and Julia
I told you it was a girl! Anytime you want to know, just ask me! Afterall I am an authority on girls. Grandpa
congrats! Little girls are so much fun as you already know! Good luck with everything!
Congrats!! I can't even remember what I guessed but I'm so glad Alli will have a little sister!
We're so excited for you guys. She's really cute...
Love
Melissa
Post a Comment