Wednesday, November 28, 2007








These pictures are a variety of pictures. Allison and I set out to take pictures of Fall (right before we left for New Mexico for Thanksgiving). Allison took all the pictures that do not have allison in them, she took.

Note that we even needed someone to blow the leaves to the sides of the road. Allison is showing me a leaf that even changed colors. It's no Wisconsin Fall, but we actually had many different colors this year, ( last year there was no sign of fall) at least for Texas. in the pictures, the trees look more green, but they were actually quite gold. I think we did a rather poor job capturing the Fall season, but had a blast either way. Anyway, enjoy.

3 comments:

The Rhiens said...

I love these pictures...both the ones of Allison and the ones that she took. She does a pretty good job for a three year old! Way to go, Alli! I love her grin on the top shot.

Love, Nana and Papa Rhien

Vudochki said...

Mckenzie loves looking at the picture of Allison. i guess she thinks Allison's pretty cool!

Familia Morales said...

It looks so warm over there! Alli did a really good job taking pictures.

Love
Melissa