Sunday, January 06, 2008

can't get pictures to post.

Well, I can't get pictures to post on our blog... We've had major internet problems lately ever since we switched to AT&T. We have a technician coming tomorrow to fix it hopefully.

Today is the first day Alli went to Primary. She is a cute little sunbeam, and if we could post pictures, you'd probably agree with us. (We didn't get any pictures in church or anything) The reports we got from her teachers let us know that she adapted well today in Primary, and that she loved singing time. She was reverent and tried to learn the new songs that she didn't know yet. When they were going over the song "I am a Child of God", learning the words, "Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me" , she rose her hand and told the chorister, "My Mommy and Daddy Lead the way!"

She really likes to memorize songs and scriptures, so I think that Primary will be a fun place for her.

We are sad that time goes so fast, and yet we are proud of Alli for her desire to learn and grow, and excited for her future.

The other day, she said, "Dad, when is my birthday?" I told her it wasn't until June. I then asked her how old she would be on her next birthday. She replied, "I'm three years old now, and I'm going to be 16 years old in June." Wow- we've got a problem if that's the case.

Watch Out Dating World!

3 comments:

Grandma Marilyn said...

What a precious little girl. Thanks so much for sharing. love the photo cubes for Christmas.
Love grandma marilyn

check out my blog by clicking on grandma marilyn on Chrismas countdown blog.

The Rhiens said...

Alli's a Sunbeam! How fun! I love her little comments. It is crazy to me how fast they are all growing up...we'll turn around and she WILL be 16 before we know it.

Love, Mom

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Alli and Alicia must have been buds in heaven. Alicia always told Joanna that they were the same age and I know Joanna didn't appreciate it. It's funny the two Ali's think the same way. Too cute. I so wish I had been there to see her as a Sunbeam. How precious. Love, Aunt Charlotte