A while back Jed and I made a blog called the Rhien family blog, it only has two post from forever ago. We were debating whether to foward all our stuff or keep our address and just call it something else. We started our blog just to post baby pics of Allison when she was born, but as you all know, it's been more of a family thing since.
So which would you prefer, to keep the address or to switch it and forward our stuff.
let us know. (If we did switch it, we would put a link from the original blog to our knew one. )
8 comments:
Whichever you guys prefer, I'll bookmark it either way. :) Alicia
Is it possible to just change the name of this one? That way you wouldn't lose all your previous entries. But, do what works for you.
Love, Mom Rhien
Do whatever works for you guys. Just let us know so we can keep up with you :)
Whatever's easiest for you guys...
JUst don't do anything the confuse uis old ones who do not compute too good. Love you
Grandpa, Grandma and of course YOGI
I'll find you in either spot ;)
I really like your other website
I agree with Mom Rhien. You can change the name even if the address stays the same.
Post a Comment