Wow! That is one thing I really miss around here. We just don't get that much spring color here. Especially this early. Spring winds are just not as enjoyable as spring flowers.
Thank you for taking Alli to learn what blooms are - I think I had forgotten what they are, too. sigh They look so beautiful. Love, Aunt Charlotte
Thanks for all the pretty pics!
Let's hear it for all the fields of blooming flowers around the world. Hear, hear!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! That is one thing I really miss around here. We just don't get that much spring color here. Especially this early. Spring winds are just not as enjoyable as spring flowers.
Thank you for taking Alli to learn what blooms are - I think I had forgotten what they are, too. sigh They look so beautiful. Love, Aunt Charlotte
Thanks for all the pretty pics!
Let's hear it for all the fields of blooming flowers around the world. Hear, hear!
Post a Comment