Yes, Laura and Alli are both Irish. I don't know about Jed. The Scott family came from Scotland through Ireland, (County Antrim), where we lasted 300 years before deciding the potato famine was too much and great grampa Scott arrived in 1854 or so. And our family tartan is the Royal Stuart. Which is more red than green, but looks pretty good for St. Pats and Christmas. By the way, very few Irish wear antennae, so that may be the German side.
hmmmm, I wonder about the antenna as well. Alicia used to have a set for every holiday. Maybe it is the Whisler side, after all. You guys all look like a very happy family. Love you, Aunt Charlotte
7 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures. The look of delight is so apparent on Alli's face. You all look great all ready for the wearin' o the green. Cute!
Love, Mom Rhien
Great pictures!! I love the green outfits, you all look so cute. Love you guys! Alicia
I love these pictures too! And the idea of donuts for a tradition for St. Patrick's day is great. (But shouldn't it have been a GREEN donut...) :)
Lots of fun pictures - thanks for sharing.
Give Alli a great big hug and kiss for us!
Oooooh, I want to be Irish! Can I? Can I? Pretty please. :)
Yes, Laura and Alli are both Irish. I don't know about Jed. The Scott family came from Scotland through Ireland, (County Antrim), where we lasted 300 years before deciding the potato famine was too much and great grampa Scott arrived in 1854 or so. And our family tartan is the Royal Stuart. Which is more red than green, but looks pretty good for St. Pats and Christmas. By the way, very few Irish wear antennae, so that may be the German side.
Poppers
hmmmm, I wonder about the antenna as well. Alicia used to have a set for every holiday. Maybe it is the Whisler side, after all. You guys all look like a very happy family. Love you, Aunt Charlotte
So adorable! And Laura looks great for just "getting out of bed and throwing green on!"
Post a Comment