Wow, what great pictures!! The flowers are gorgeus (I don't think I spelled that right)! I've never lived someplace that had flowers like that, they're beautiful. I love the picture of Jed and Alli too. She's such a sweetie. Love you guys! Alicia
Can I just say that I am just a bit jealous of the flowers...since we live in a place where the first signs of spring include the spring winds and the appearance of the first lizards of the season. :) The winds have arrived, but I have yet to see the first lizards. It is still a bit chilly. In fact, it snowed like crazy yesterday, after a day in the mid sixties the day before.
3 comments:
Wow, what great pictures!! The flowers are gorgeus (I don't think I spelled that right)! I've never lived someplace that had flowers like that, they're beautiful. I love the picture of Jed and Alli too. She's such a sweetie. Love you guys! Alicia
Can I just say that I am just a bit jealous of the flowers...since we live in a place where the first signs of spring include the spring winds and the appearance of the first lizards of the season. :) The winds have arrived, but I have yet to see the first lizards. It is still a bit chilly. In fact, it snowed like crazy yesterday, after a day in the mid sixties the day before.
Love, Mom Rhien
Gorgeous, stunning, dazzling, and blooming magnificent, they are!
Post a Comment