
Allison really loves her Daddy.
Yesterday, Allison and I were going to go to a friend of mine's house to baby sit. One of Alli's best friends is her son. We were going sort of later at night, past Alli's bedtime. I usually can just put Allison to sleep there and I just hang out for the evening reading a book. It's so easy. Anyway. Jed had to work late yesterday, and that was why Allison was going to come with me instead of stay at home.
However, I did tell her that if Daddy did come home she would stay with him. Here's the conversation after that:
Allison:"Can I call Daddio?"
Laura: "Sure" (We call Jed)
Jed:" Hello?"
Allison: "Hi Daaady!"
Jed: "Hi Alli, how are you?"
Allison:"Are you coming home right now?"
Jed:"No sweetheart, I'm sorry, Daddy's going to be a while, but I will come home later after your bedtime"
Allison:" Are you coming home in a One minute?"
You have to hear her voice when she said it to get the full effect, I was waiting for the next thing for her to say to be, " Are you coming home in 2 minutes?"
5 comments:
From one Daddy's girl to another, go Alli! Keep calling until he comes home!
BTW, totally love the picture. You need to blow it up and make a poster for Alli's room.
So cute!! She sounds like she definately has a lot of personality! I think it's great when little girls love their Daddy's so much!
She called me that afternoon, as well. And she told me that Daddy was coming home soon and that her daddy is SOOOOOOO silly (giggle, giggle). How fun that they have a special relationship.
Mom Rhien
What Characters!! i love you guys and your sense of humor and that Laura digs yopu both. Love Grandma Marilyn
What a picture! Thanks for my laugh of the day. Daddy's girls are great--and a relief too, when Daddy comes home and dear daughter attaches herself to Daddy for the rest of the night!
Post a Comment