Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY




Happy St. Patrick's Day. Every year, we get doughnuts for St. Patrick's Day. So as you can see, Allison is enjoying her's to the fullest. There are also some pics from this morning before Jed left for work. I was extremely sleepy and slept in, so I have just woken up and threw on some green for the picture.

Today I told Allison where Ireland was and that she was Irish. She thought that was pretty neat. I am not sure how much she understood, but oh well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison does some weird things, which is no shocker to anyone who's around kids.
Like today, she was telling me about her blister. She tells these things in most long-winded bizarr way. It's unrepeatable unfortunately. BUT ... my favorite part was when I was sitting down while she told me about her blister and then with out warning and without a breath she whips her leg up 180 degrees pointing the appropriate toe in my face enthusiastically exclaiming with "SEE?"

4 comments:

Familia Morales said...

How funny! I guess her blister didn't bother her too much if she was that excited about it

The Rhiens said...

What a look of complete satisfaction and joy! This picture puts a great big smile on my face. Can't wait to see you all soon!

Love, Mom Rhien

chattypatra said...

Hum...donuts! That one looks yummy.
Where is that slice of heavenly goods located? Pray tell!

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Any celebration involving donuts is a good one! Love the green outfits. Uncle Brian