Thursday, April 17, 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute kids. I hope mommie isn't grumpy any more. :)

Reminds me what my 65 yr old father said to one of his friends after his first grandchild, Jacob, was born. "I know you think your grandchildren are great, but this one is really special"

I feel the same, these two are really special.

Poppers

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

This is such a beautiful portrait of your girls. The love that Ali has for Lucy is just radiating from her in this photo.

Our prayers are with all of you -with a special prayer for Laura to rest and recover soon.

We love you guys and wish we were there. Love, Aunt Charlotte

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

Congratulations to you. Lucy is beautiful, and a blessing in all of our lives!

We pray that recovery goes well.
We'll look forward to more pics soon :)

chattypatra said...

Awwwww...what a Kodak moment! Love it.