Wednesday, April 02, 2008

GUESS THE DUE DATE


We had fun taking votes for the gender of our baby, and now, if you'd like, you can guess the real due date. For those of you that are curious, the only information I have for anyone to make an educated guess is that I am efaced and dialated to a one, the baby had not dropped, and I am not having anything besides braxton Hicks contractions (the practice ones, but nothing strong).

I'll post my vote in the comments section. The original due date was April 17th, but had changed to April 19th, and then to the 18th (but it's all the same to me). For those of you that don't know. The docs measure the belly in cm every visit. It is an approximate measurement that usually follows how many weeks you are. I'm 38 weeks pregnant, but I am measuring 33.5 cm. With Allison I was always in accordance with my week of pregnancy, and she was induced 2 days after her due date -so I can't tell you exactly how long I would have had to wait. (If I'm 34 weeks, I'm 34 cm) If I was ever off, it usually wasn't more than by one possibly two cm.

Hope you are all having a great week, and if you are not, we love you and hope relief comes soon.
-the Rhiens

18 comments:

jed-laura said...

April 26th, 2008; 2:00 pm

-Laura Rhien

Our son Kade said...

I think April 20th, 8:30 am Love you. Alicia

jed-laura said...

April 16th 3:00 am
-Jed

Liz said...

Hhmmm... it's coming quick! I'll guess April 20th, 5pm.

Vudochki said...

I'm going with the 20th, 11pm.

With Abby, one of the nurses said that on full moons and rainy days she sees more women come in than any other type of day.

-Dan

Goodyear Stake Primary Presidency said...

April 15....I think she should be due right along with our taxes! Besides that--I always feel sorry for mom when she has to wait to the very end.... or longer!

Familia Morales said...

April 22nd--middle of the night sometime

-sorry, I just love middle of the night deliveries-

Melissa

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Well, the second kid is usually not that excited to get here, so I think if she isn't born on Grandpa Scott's birthday, (the 12th), she will be born on Apr. 21, 4:00 pm
Charlotte

Joanna said...

April 19th - 3:30 pm

Sammy said...

April 21st, 4:55 am.
But for your sake I hope it's sooner!

Jenner Holden said...

I won't let you go that long- you're due April 8th with and early morning labor, and baby's born by lunch :)
Love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

sorry Hannah-

You're out of the running for this contest... It's already the 8th at lunch time, and I'm afraid we don't have any baby around.

Anonymous said...

I guess April 20th 5:30 am. For your benefit, I hope you don't have her so early in the morning. Hang in there....she'll come, eventually:)
-Nicole

Anonymous said...

I think you will be having your cute little girl on April 10th or 11th!
-Jessica Wood

jed-laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

April 22nd
11:58 PM

7 lb. 4 oz.

-Paul

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am putting in my guess!
April 15th ( early always makes us happy) 230pm.
Let's say 7lb 8oz!

-Rachel Roberts