Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to take and post these precious photos. My heart is just aching to be there to hug your necks and play with your beautiful girls - all 3 of them.
Jedi - you are a lucky man.
(I taught my little sister how to make cookies, you know.... she is still a kid, but I guess she can make cookes now if someone big, like Alli, helps her).
Alli - can you imagine Nana being a little girl??? She used to be.
3 comments:
Awww, look at your sweet girls! They are both so precious and beautiful. (And you're looking good too Laura! :) Congratulations on the new addition!
Awwwwww! So sweet! I miss her (and all of you) already.
Love, Mom
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to take and post these precious photos. My heart is just aching to be there to hug your necks and play with your beautiful girls - all 3 of them.
Jedi - you are a lucky man.
(I taught my little sister how to make cookies, you know.... she is still a kid, but I guess she can make cookes now if someone big, like Alli, helps her).
Alli - can you imagine Nana being a little girl??? She used to be.
LOVE YOU GUYS -- Aunt Charlotte
Post a Comment