Thursday, May 01, 2008

ballerina Rhien


Allison loves dancing like a ballerina princess. Her Aunt Joanna got her a new dress, and a new Tutu this last week, and she has been in heaven dancing around our apartment. She's quite the performer!

One night our family was doing a small talent night for our Family Home Evening activity, and Allison decided that she would dance for us. Now every monday night, she wants to do her "Talent Time" and loves to dance for us in her ballerina dress-ups.

She's sure a cutie.

(Thanks Joanna for the nifty dress-ups and clothes!)

3 comments:

The Rhiens said...

And a lovely ballerina she is, too!

Love, Nana

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I have this website that has lots of tutus on it and every one I see, I have thought of Allison, but just couldn't afford to get her one.... I'm so glad she got one. She just seems like a ballerina to me. Love, Aunt Charlotte

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I forgot to tell you - Nana and I used to play ballet. When we were older, we would run down the hall and then jump and do an aerobesque (I have absolutely no idea how to spell it, I never took French). Anyway, it is that balley move where you run and then jump and put one leg straight to the front and one straight to the back. It was always good for a laugh and then Grandma Marilyn would yell: "GIIRRRRRLS! ! ! "