Monday, May 05, 2008




9 comments:

Jenni said...

I love those pictures of . . .well I love all of them, but I really like the ones with Lucy and Laura and then Lucy and Jed. So cute! She seems so alert and happy and such a good baby!

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Lucy does seem really alert for her age. She looks really good-natured, too. Hope she continues to be both. Thanks for posting. We like to feel like we are there. Love, Aunt Charlotte

Liz said...

What a beautiful baby! I love these pictures!

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

thanks for posting. these are times we're sure grateful for technology (and FAMILY :) ).

Love you, P & N & T

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Lucy is such a beauty! Plus Laura is looking GREAT! Who knew she just had a kid! Oh and great hair cut!! ;)
Oh and Jed you're pretty handsome too.

Vudochki said...

Great pictures. I think my favorite is of Jed and Lucy. There's always something special between and daddy and his little girls.

Familia Morales said...

Beautiful pictures!

Harper said...

Your family is so beautiful, Jed!

~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)

Sammy said...

That was a beautiful blessing! And Lucy is adorable. She looks so much like Allison to me... does everyone say that?
I've been meaning to tell Laura this forever so Jed if you're reading this make sure you tell her... WAY TO GO ON GOING NATURAL!!! Don't you feel like super woman for doing it?? I want to hear all about it sooner rather than later!