Saturday, May 31, 2008

Laura's new hair



Laura surprised me with a really cute short haircut one day last week. She's sure beautiful!

9 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I love this hair cut - it looks great on you !!! You always look good no matter how you do your hair, I'm beginning to suspect you might be one of those beautiful people that can look good all the time. I'm very jealous. :) Love, Aunt Charlotte

The Rhiens said...

You should see it in real life! It is so cute. It is a nice look on you, Laura. It really brings out your smiles.

Love Mom Rhien

Familia Morales said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Familia Morales said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Sammy said...

I love it too! I meant to tell you at church!

Joanna said...

I love the short hair Laura! Looks fantastic. Short hair is fun isn't it?

Jeremy's Jade said...

I love your hair! BTW, congrats on beautiful Lucy. She looks so much like her big sister. She's sooooo cute! A song comes to mind ... "Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters..."

Salt of the Earth Lady said...

Laura, this is your old friend ROBYN WHITWORth! I am still laughing at all the people I am finding since doing this! AHHH! Your hair looks amazing, (just got a new do myself) and your girls are adoreable! What is new with you guys? Hope to hear from you soon- Robyn, Chayce, Lily and Aeva!

Jessica said...

It looks beautiful!