In these pics, Allison looks so grown up, and Lucy is not letting me hold onto a "tiny Newborn" for very long. She's in the 90'th percentile for her height. She's 23.5 inches long, and twelve pounds (which is in the 75th percentile); She's great proportionally, except her head, doc says her head is bigger than it usually is for her height and weight, but that it would even out. I just think she's super smart! Even though her head's big, the cute hat from Aunt Charlotte was still a tad bit too big, but hopefully by the 24th of July, it will fit better. We had fun putting it on her. The pictures with the bonnet don't do her justice, she was pretty cute.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Big Beautiful Girls
In these pics, Allison looks so grown up, and Lucy is not letting me hold onto a "tiny Newborn" for very long. She's in the 90'th percentile for her height. She's 23.5 inches long, and twelve pounds (which is in the 75th percentile); She's great proportionally, except her head, doc says her head is bigger than it usually is for her height and weight, but that it would even out. I just think she's super smart! Even though her head's big, the cute hat from Aunt Charlotte was still a tad bit too big, but hopefully by the 24th of July, it will fit better. We had fun putting it on her. The pictures with the bonnet don't do her justice, she was pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I can't believe how big these two beautiful girls are getting. WOW!
And I love the tatoo :)
Love you all!
So cute!
What sweet little girls! How is it possible that Alli is FOUR and I have not yet met this cutie? What in the world?! Do you guys have plans to go home for any holidays this year? We for sure won't be there for Christmas, but I'm kinda hoping for Thanksgiving since I haven't been home for Thanksgiving in years- Or maybe you guys just want to take a family vacation to DC? :) Any chances? :)
WOW, you're right! Ali is looking a TON older!! She's like 4 going on 15!!
Love the tatoo. What sweet angels. I send them so many hugs and kisses.
ALLI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4years old. yay!
LOVE GRANDMA MARILYN
Love the tatoo. What sweet angels. I send them so many hugs and kisses.
ALLI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4years old. yay!
LOVE GRANDMA MARILYN
Hey it's the Hardy's!! Your girls are so big! I can't believe how fast time goes bye!
I hate to disagree with your doctor, but Whisler kids have BIG heads and they don't grow into them. It takes a big head to hold all the exceptional brain power.
Thank you for posting pics of the girls in their bonnets. I wish I had gotten Alli's a size larger, but it is probably safer for her to be able to see out the sides. The Mennonite lady who made them has her grandkids wear them whenever they are outside to protect against sun.
But then when I saw them actually on the girls, I thought, hmmmm, they look like pioneers..hehehe They'll be great for Pioneer play and 24 of July celebration.
I loved the pig cake. Did you make it without wheat? (that would double the wow factor :) - it turned out sooooo cute.
Love you guys, Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Brian
Post a Comment